Our preschool program hours are 7am to 5:30pm
The Concordia vision is to produce generations who impact the world. That’s why our curriculum focuses on academics, developmental success, and on nurturing caring and compassionate citizens for our diverse world. Our goal is for your child to be exceptionally well-prepared for kindergarten.
Every classroom has an established, written curriculum because we know that excellence in teaching requires concrete and measurable goals.
We are delighted to teach children from ages 2 to 5.
Full-Day Program (3s and 4s)
More than 5 hours, any time from 7am to 5:30pm*
|Three Days (M,W,F)||$735|
|Two Days (T,Th)||$525|
*Extended care hours available
Full-Day/Half-Day Program (2s)
Full days / Half days
5 days $1085 / $850
4 days $985 / $760
3 days $765 / $600
2 days $545 / $460
Half-Day Program (3s and 4s)
5 hours, 8am to 1pm
|Three Days (M,W,F)||$570|
|Two Days (T,Th)||$440|
|Annual non-refundable registration fee||$125|
Sibling & Active Military Discounts Available
Instructions for completing the enrollment packet
NOTE: Our program hours are 7am to 5:30pm. Please note this change. Thank you.
- Before completing the enrollment packet verify there are openings in your child’s age bracket by calling the Preschool Director at 619-656-8100.
- Click on the appropriate school enrollment packet link below.
- Save the PDF to your computer, renaming it with your child’s name.
- Open your child’s PDF file on your computer.
- Complete the required information. Please remember to save frequently as you complete the packet to avoid losing your information.
- Review your child’s information and print the completed packet. Packets do not need to be printed in color.
- Sign and initial pages where required. Please note individual forms may require both parents and/or guardians to sign/initial.
If this is your first time enrolling your child at Concordia Preschool:
If you are re-enrolling your child at Concordia Preschool